• Conversation and socialization
• Piano, Karaoke and sing-alongs
• Dancing and musical programs
• Red hat ladies, doll & tea parties.
• Queen/King for a Day/This is Your Life
• Current events, news and sports readings
• Military Day – honoring our veterans
• Word and trivia games such as word finds,
cross words, Scrabble, word
puzzles, riddles, brain teasers,
hang man, five alive, etc.
• Arts & crafts
• Games like dominoes, bingo, farkle, checkers,
chess, Uno, gin
• Exercises. Chair exercises, stretching and light weights.
We also throw the ball
and weather permitting, get some
sun while we are exercising.
• Movie days – Westerns, comedies
• Birthday, anniversary celebrations